Saturday 18 July 2015

Making Love After Falling Out Of It

Hi to all and this is Sirus 27 from Gujarat and at the age of 18 year old when I fell in love with a 27 years old beauty who was daughter of my dad's friend and when I was 18 it happened that my dad’s friend who used to stay in Indore visited our place in Gujarat and they were supposed to stay at our place of 1 month. Uncle was under some medical treatment that was available in our city only. They were family of 3- Uncle, aunty and their beautiful daughter. When they came I was in 10th and my board exams were near. Shalini daughter of Uncle has nothing to do at home and used to be free most of the day so she helps me with my studies And teach me math and science as she was B.Sc. we became good friends and in fact I fell in love with her and after they went she used to call me regularly and stayed on contact.
Once I said her that I love her and considering me innocent she also replied she loves me. I was so happy to hear this. After 2 years she got married and gradually our contacts decreased after 5 year I went to Indore and met her and she was very happy to see me. That time she was alone at home so she hugged me and kissed me lightly on my lips. I was very excited and though to make a further move but had no courage and lost golden chance. Then after 2 years we met again. By that time she had 1 kid. This time we met at uncle’s place. I was supposed to stay at their place overnight. So at night we all slept in one room which was having AC as it was very hot summer. Uncle and aunt slept on bed, I was on ground beside the bed and Shalini was on ground adjacent to me. Our heads were near to each other. After we all slept, after 1 hour I raised my hand and put it on Shalini's head and started playing with her hairs. She woke up and realized it and held my hand and kissed it softly. I got courage. I pushed my hand on her neck and caressed it for some time. I wanted to go further for that I had to push my body near to her and I did so. I took my face near hers and kissed on her cheeks. My hand went on her upper chest. She didn’t stop me and I got green signal. Slowly I push my hand inside her night shirt and made slow progress towards her tiny but firm tits. Meanwhile, she was kissing my lips softly. I was now fondling her boobs. It was my first touch to any female. I wanted more, so I pushed my hand on her belly and located her belly button as I am not interested in belly button I didn’t stop there for more than few seconds and continued journey further.  My fingers touched waist band of pajama. Flicked it and made a way further reached her panty. My cock was getting harder and harder. Inserted my fingers in her panty and wow it was hot there. I felt her clit with my finger and as soon as I touched there she bit my lips. She was fully excited. I felt juices flowing from her pussy. I fingered her for 2-3 minutes and she came once suddenly her dad started coughing and within a second I have to leave her and came back to my actual place. The old man got up after that and went to kitchen for water and came back. Meanwhile her kid started crying and then I lost change of further progress. This happened before 6 years and after that till last week I never got that chance again. Fortunately last week I had to go to Indore again for some official work and though Shalini and I were contacted each other very rarely and I called he up and told about my visit. She didn’t show much reaction but asked me come at their place. I was known to her husband and her in-laws and I reached their place in morning around 6:30. I knew her husband leaves for job at 7:30 and her kid go to school by 8 and then after she was alone at home. After reached, I met her husband, we all had morning breakfast and then her hubby went to work and then her kid to school. She went to drop her kid to school bus outside their society and meanwhile I took bath and was ready. As soon as she entered in house and closed the main door, I hugged her from back and started kissing her neck. She was hesitant and tried to escape from me. I left her and went to sofa and sat there. I made my face sad as if I was upset. She felt that and came to me and hugged me. Still I was not showing and reaction. She put her lips on mine and started kissing me and slowly I reacted and reciprocated. Kissing became more passionate and we started sucking each other’s tongue. I was getting a real hard on. This went on for few minutes and I lay back on sofa and pulled her on me. My hard dick of 6 inches what pressing against her belly. She might have felt it already. We broke our kiss and looked into each other’s eyes and as if we said each other lets fuck both started to undress each other in less than a min we were free of cloths. She looked at my dick and touched it. Felt it caressed it and kissed my lips again and then kissed my chest then belly and started kissing around my cock. I had cleaned crotch area before starting my journey especially for her and fortunately it was worth. She then put her tip of tongue in my cock and started licking it. I was lost in heaven though I am married for 3 years my wife never sucked me as she didn’t liked it ever. I was feeling lucky as I was getting my first blow job ever while sucking my dick she turned her body such a way that her pussy was near my lips. I am expert at licking pussy as I use to give that service to my wife which. She enjoys very much as soon as she brought her pussy to my lips I started my job. We were serving each other with extreme passion. It was our love of more than 10 year and when I was about to cum she just kept dick in her mouth and let my cum flow down her throat. She licked my dick clean. Meanwhile she came 2 times in my mouth. We went to take shower and we had a hot fucking session in shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment