Sunday 19 July 2015

Me and sheela

Damn it I was nervous . . . way too nervous considering I was just meeting a girl. Well to be honest, she wasn't just any girl. She was really hot stuff. All these thoughts and more plagued me. I let my mind wander back to a day some six months ago when I, having nothing better to do logged onto some random chat site. My intention was to have a laugh or two.. Browsing randomly through the list of people online, I happened on the name ARIEL. And that was the beginning...sounds, insignificant doesn't it but aren't the beginnings of most things? Soon enough we were regularly chatting, exchanging photos and sending . . . "Excuse me," my thoughts were interrupted by a soft voice, one that sounded familiar. Looking up I saw in person the face I had seen in pictures hundreds of times, in my dreams thousands of times and in my thoughts always.
She was petite, a mere 5'3, with that perfect proportioning that small women seem to have. Her shapely legs ran up to her firm rounded bottom, which tapered into a small waist that I guessed couldn't have been more that 22inches. The flat of her stomach gave way to the gentle rise of her breasts, not too small not too big. 'A perfect mouthful,' I thought to myself. I moved my gaze upward to her face, that milky white skin, those luscious lips, those piercing blue eyes and the mass of blond hair that came down to her waist. Gulping down my desire to kiss her right there, I smiled sheepishly and said, "Ariel, great to finally meet you, want a drink?" "That would be nice," she replied in a voice that sounded oh so sensual to my ears. We sat . . . we talked . . . things came easily. It wasn't awkward like I had expected; rather it seemed that we were totally in tune to each others thoughts. And so the night went on till finally the bar closed. It was the first time I felt awkward. Do I drop her to her hotel or ask her back to my place? But damn it I wanted her back at my place, in my bed. She solved all my problems by simply saying, "I really don't feel like going back to the hotel." Well that was that. We quickly walked back to my place, where after a few more drinks I was burning with desire. She came to me, so small and soft, I could have crushed her. I mean I'm about 6 foot and weigh about 200 pounds, work out five days a week and am pretty damn proud of my body. I took her gently into my arms, and kissed those soft tender lips, gently at first, then slowly pushing my tongue in deeper and deeper. Tasting those sweet lips, I felt her respond with her own tongue, gently darting in and out of my mouth, her teeth gently biting on my lips. Aflame with desire, I reached down and ran my hands down her body feeling every contour, appreciating every curve. Breaking the kiss, I slowly took off her clothes and then mine till we both stood there naked, burning with desire and passion. I lifted her into my arms and carried her to the bed. Laying her gently down, I began to kiss her all over, her neck, her earlobes, her eyes, her lips, gently kissing, licking and then sucking till I heard her moan. I kissed my way down to her breasts, kissing and licking all over, but the nipple. "Put it in your mouth, suck it, bite it...please," she moaned through clenched teeth. I flicked my tongue gently over those beautiful rose-colored nipples. I then slowly covered her right nipple with my mouth, sucking gently at first then harder and harder, till I heard her gasp in pain. I removed my mouth, licked her nipple and gently blew over the engorged wet nipple, sending chills through her and eliciting a moan of excitement from her. Her lovely breasts kept me occupied for only so long. Slowly I worked my way down kissing and licking to her pussy. Parting her legs, I discovered to my delight that she was shaven. Nothing but beautiful pink colored petals covering an even more beautiful bud stared at me. Once again I started slowly, blowing and licking her thighs, her pussy lips, deliberately avoiding all contact with her clitoris. I chuckled to myself to feel her tense every time I licked her pussy lips. Finally, when she couldn't stand it any more I gently brought my lips to her clitoris. Barely touching my lips to it I began to hum softly. As my lips vibrated against her clit I felt her tensing as the first of many orgasms overtook her. Her breathing became heavier and heavier until finally with a soft moan she came. However, I wasn't about to stop. I kept on progressing from humming to sucking to licking and finally inserting a finger then two till finally I had all three fingers inside her. She came again and again. I lost count of how many times I heard her groan and moan and beg. Finally not being able to stand it myself any longer, I lay down on the bed and lifted her on top of me. "Ooh no," she said, "it's my turn now." So saying, she brought that beautiful mouth to my cock and began what I recognized immediately to be one of the finest blowjobs that I was ever going to get. She sucked, licked, nibbled and teased and then stopped, and then she started again till with a groan I came all over her face. She disappeared into the bathroom, only to come back five minutes later and start again, this time she sat on top of me gently lowering herself onto my cock till my head was at the entrance of her pussy. Rubbing herself gently against my head she slowly lowered herself onto me till I was deep within her. We moved together as if one, slowly in a gentle rocking motion building up speed as our passion rose moving faster and faster till we both came within seconds of each other. Again and again we made love, losing track of the number of times we came it was and still is just a blur of groans and moans to me. Spent and exhausted I rolled over and looked at my watch. 'Not bad,' I thought to myself, 'first time 2 hrs is very decent.' I looked over at her and saw that she was just as content as I was. I held her in my arms and kissed her deeply and with her head on my chest we fell asleep snuggling together, with no one but the moon as witness to our pleasure and joy. sheela and I had lots more good times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment