Friday 17 July 2015

Sex with my senior

I have read many arousing stories on this site and thought that i must contribute to it. So heres a story i hope you will find to your liking. My name is venom {false name} and i am in 15th grade. My friend, who is a senior to me lives near my house. Her name is chandana.she is very sexy with a 38-26-38 figure.one day,i went to ask her for her previous years notes which would be of my use.that day her parents had gone to work.when i knocked on the door, she answered it. She was wearing a pink chudidar which was half transparent.i asked her for the notes and she told me to come in and wait for a while as she had to search for it.i went in and sat in the hall.she went into the bedroom and started searching for the books.suddenly,i heard a small scream.when i went and took a look,i saw the most beautiful breasts i had seen in my whole life.
it seemed that a spider had clambered into her chudidar.but her bra was obstructing the view of her nipples.i went in on the excuse of helping her.by this time my cock expanded to its full 9”.she saw me and froze.her eyes were focussed on the vicious bulge in my pants.i was fully aroused. i went forward and touched her.i gave her a chill.by then she realised what was happening and tried to shout.but i caught her and gave her a mindblowing kiss.now even she was aroused.i then removed her troublesome bra and threw it aside.i then took one of her boobs in my mouth and started to suck it.i knew that she was enjoying this through her distinct moans.then i moved downher body and started to remove her pants.then i removed the panties to show the slightly bushy mound.then she lay down on the bed.i spread her legs so i could get a clear view of her cunthole. I then put my mouth on her virgin pussy and started to lick it.that was the time she had her first orgasm.then she got up and bent down to take her clothes.siezing the oppurtunity,i thrust my 9” monster into her mouth. she almost choked when i did that.she looked at me for some compassion,but i did not let her get the better of me.i started to push my cock into and out of her mouth.by now, she began to like it as she was sucking my rod on her own.she took the whole thing down her throat.at that moment my body stiffened and i came in her mouth.she gulped the whole of my manliness.then we both went into the bathroom to wash up.after doing so,we came back and started kissing.my rod stood up again and i was ready to “really” fuck her.she spread her legs and let me to move in.i started to rub my rod on her cunthole.she started to moan louder.the i tried to thrust my dick into her.i failed at the first attempt.but her juices helped me on my second attempt and i entered her.she started to scream when i did this.she was even bleeding and told me to stop. but i did not and started to steadily increase the rhythm and before long i was pounding on her vrigin pussy.she was about to come when i removed my dick out of her purposely.she then pleaded me to put it in. Shortly after i did and i spurted my thick hot semen into her she also came almost immediately.i then kissed her softly for about an hour and heard the gate open.we quickly dressed up and went to thehall as if nothing had happened. After that day,i almost went every alternate day to her house to have some mind-blowing sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment