Sunday 19 July 2015

Me and Unknown Lady Seema


I am a avid reader of ISS site and like all the stories published but the most I like is the couple stories with wife, husband, friends, strangers, neighbors. To be frank I like when people write how they laid the married ladies. I have some experience with them. I initially never thought of sharing such intimate moments of my life with u all but after reading so many stories I decided to do so. My name is Ravi R and aged 45 years old from Namma Bangalore. I stay in South part of the city and now settled here for the last 3 years. Well there r so many things which happens in one’s life that there is hardly any time to visit the internet and see few things.
But one day one of my friend told me to visit this ISS site and read stories posted by readers etc. Reluctantly one day I decided to do so and since then I have not stopped reading it. Some stories look genuine but most of the time I feel that many r them r imaginary. So coming back to myself. I am working here as a Senior Manager in a pvt ltd company and earning a good salary. I am a married man and settled down in this city for the last few years and enjoy life in a different way. Anyway I don’t wont to waste my time and come back to the main story. This happened close to 8 months back. I had left my earlier job and with great difficulty I managed to get a new job with a pvt insurance company as a Sales Manager .I had to recruit people and generate business for the company and they offered me a decent salary with incentives. I worked for this company initially on commission basis only as the norm of the industry. The company used to provide with leads and I too had my own contacts and started to work for this company. Things were going on in a routine and monotonous way but I was liking the job as it involved visiting people’s houses and meeting people whom I have never met and also people from different cultural backgrounds. One day somewhere in the month of December I had called a client and discussed about the policy. He showed some interest in one the many policies that I informed him. He told me to come to his house at 6.00 pm in the evening so that we could discuss the same and also his wife will be present. He was around 50 years old and his name was Ganesh.. At about the same time as told I reached his house and rang the bell. A nice looking lady around 45 years old opened the door and asked me whom I am and I introduced my self as Ravi and told her that I have been called by husband Ganesh to meet him. She told me to come and sit and also informed Ganesh should be coming anytime. I sat on the sofa and she asked me if I need any hot or cold drink. I requested for a hot cup of tea and she went to the kitchen to prepare it and I took the newspaper lying on the centre table and started to see it. She came back with introduced herself as Seema wife of Ganesh. Then she asked me what is this u have come for and I began to just show her some leaflets of the different types of products being offered by us. Now to describe Seema. She was a tall lady around 5.5 feet and had a good body with nice boobs measuring about 36”. Her waist must have been 32” and the buttocks 36. She had a good face with sharp features and I could see her mangalsutra dangling from her neck down. I asked her from which part of India does she belong and she told me originally from Maharashtra but now settled in Bangalore for the last 12 years as her husband Ganesh is working in a pvt ltd company as Logistics Manager. That day she was wearing a green saree with matching color blouse and her hair was left open and she had just put a clip on the sides so that the hair does not fall on her face. Her boobs were good looking then and I just while trying to show her the product leaflets had a glance at her boobs like all men do. Just while talking her husband walked in and I then introduced myself as Ravi and he immediately recognized me as I had already spoken to him in the morning. He just told me he will come back within 5 minutes after changing his dress. Later I began to explain to Ganesh the different products offered by our company and Seema was sitting next to him. After showing all the products leaflets he showed some keen interest in Pension plan. As he was already 50 years old he wanted to go in for something which will give him steady income at the age of 60 years when he retires. He told that he had 2 children and both daughters who are married and well settled with husbands. One was in Canada and other one was in Hyderabad. They were staying alone in Bangalore. I further inquired whether his wife worked and Seema informed me that she does not work but gives tuition's for 8th 9th and 10th class. She gives tuition in the evenings form 5pm to 8 pm. She earns quite well giving tuition. After discussing the pension plan I asked Ganesh whether he will go for the plan. He wanted 2 days time to decide with his wife and he will call me back. During my discussion Seema was asking me several questions and I was explaining it to her and at the same time I used to have a glance at her boobs. I could also see her navel as I sitting next to them and explaining it to them. Once or twice Seema saw that I was observing her and she just smiled away. My heart was pumping as I did not want any embarrassing situation there with them. After finishing my talk I told them that if u go for the policy I will be needing few documents. Ganesh informed that once confirmed he will keep them with Seema and I can come and collect. Now my mind started to work overtime. I was praying to the almighty that they should take the policy and I would have one more opportunity to visit her. 2 days had passed and no calls from them and I was losing all my hope and one day on Wednesday afternoon I got a call from Seema on my mobile no and she told me that they wanted to take the policy and I can come to her house and collect the documents. I told her that I will come tomorrow morning between 10 and 11 am. On Thursday morning I went to Seema’s house to collect the documents. It was around 10.30 am. When I rang the door bell I had to wait for 5mins as there was no response but thinking about her my mind was going in tizzy, the door opened and Seema greeted me with good morning and told me come inside and she closed the door. She was wearing only a nightie which was transparent. Her hair was completely left open. I could see her bra and panty. The bra was white in color and the panty was red in color. She was looking sexy and I thought that she might have dressed just to seduce me. After offering me tea she came and sat next to me and once again told me to explain the pension plan for her. After seeing her in that dress and she too sitting so close to me my pistol was slowly getting up from the sleep. I had kept the papers on my lap and she was watching it when explaining. I could realize that my pistol was trying to come out through my pants and since being so close to me I knew that she will be definitely watching it too but she did not show it. Then she bought her hand near the papers in which I was writing and explaining it to her and she touched my pistol with her hand. I did not know whether it was done with purpose or otherwise. I was feeling somewhat odd as an unknown lady was touching my private part. Now she wanted the papers in her hand for her to see it and understand it. While doing so she once again felt my pistol and then looked at me and gave me a big smile. I know understood that she is looking for something else. After finishing the discussion she invited to see the house. I told her it is ok but she told me that I should see how she has kept the house. She showed me the kitchen, balcony, one bedroom and then took me to her master bedroom. The house was kept very nicely and her hall and bedroom were nicely decorated with good curios and some other fancy items. The she told me to sit on the bed and asked me what documents I needed and she opened her wardrobe and then took some files and gave me the necessary documents. But still I needed one more document and she told me that I do not have a copy but the original. She was sitting next to me and I was seeing whether all the documents were ok. While doing so she kept her hands on my thigh and just pinched me. I was taken a back. The taking courage I thought this is my best chance to lay her as she is willing to do so. I then kept the papers in my bag and then placed my right hand on her right thigh. She just jerked and caught hold of my hand tightly. She kept pressing my hand against her thigh. This went on for some more time and then we caught hold of each other and began to smooch each other. Now we lay down on the bed and I began to feel her 36” size boobs. Wow what a boobs they were. I kept both my hand and was pressing them and she was moaning oooooo hhhhhhhhhhh hmhmhmhmhmhmhm….. This continued for 5 minutes and then I took her nightie upwards and now I could see her bra and her navel and even her panty. She really had excellent figure even though she was close to 45years old. I now began to feel each and every part of her anatomy. I took my mouth and just bit her near the end of her ears. She moaned ouch…… I knew that she was getting excited and now I put my fingers on her pussy and began to caress it from outside. Seema then held my pistol after unzipping my pants. Now she removed my shirts and now I was with my pant downwards and shirt fully removed. She began to kiss me all over my body while holding to the pistol which was already getting erect. She then started to bite my nipples and I too put my fingers inside her choot and began to feel the clit. I opened it and then pressed it with my thumb and index finger. She once again moaned ooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmm……… My finger was now inside her choot and I was feeling the entire choot. In the mean time she took my pistol and started to caress it. Now I was really hot and wanted to fuck her. The I told her that we will go in 69 position and we now were sucking each other. By now Seema had cummed and I took all the cum inside my mouth. It was very hot and tasty. I kept sucking her choot and also inserted my finger once again and she by now had increased her speed of sucking my lund. Within no time I erupted like a volcano and all my cum was flowing deep inside her throat. She gladly accepted all and then we hugged each other and lay on bed for some more time. Now I once again began to feel her vagina and she too took hold of my pistol and started jerking it hard. Withi in no time it once again became erect and wow now I was ready for the royal fuck. I lay her on bed and then entered her wet pussy in missionary position. I slowly increased my speed and she was moaning aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm please do it more jaara zor se karo na bahut maaza aa raha hai. Bahut din baad me sex ki ananad utha raheen hoon. She kept telling and I now increased my tempo and my pelvic region was banging her hard she lifted her up and then put her self down. My pistol was totally inside. I now lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders and sat on her arse and kept pounding her in glory. She now began to scream in joy choodo mat aur jor se. She held my ass tightly and I continued for 10 more minutes and then I shouted at her in ecstasy Seema I am about to cum. She was in her own world enjoying this fuck and within few seconds I unloaded my entire liquid inside her. She was till holding me tightly and then I removed my lund and put it into her mouth. She just cleaned off the remaining cum and then we went into an embrace and kissed each other for some more time.Then both of us went to the wash room and I put on my clothes and went off for work. Seema told me that she has never enjoyed such sex with her hubby Ganesh and promised to call me once again. Folks I hope u have enjoyed this and I will come back and tell u my next episode with Seema and few other ladies. If any lady in Bangalore or any other place like Hyderabad, Chennai or Mumbai want to enjoy sex in person or even want to chat with me on yahoo u can mail me with your details.

No comments:

Post a Comment